From time to time I enjoy collecting the best articles I’ve read that added something to my perspective recently. I previously did this on the Vanilla Forums open source community where you can peruse the backlog.
- Responsive Design Turns Ten (Ethan Marcotte)
- Open Source Beyond The Market (DHH)
- Is Your Work Truly Essential? (James Kaelan)
- On Mid-Career and Thinking About Your Path Forward (Ryn Daniels)
- Laziness Does Not Exist (Devon Price)
- Feedback Ladders (Leslie Cohn-Wein, Kristen Lavavej & swyx)
- The Old Internet Died And We Watched And Did Nothing (Katie Notopoulos)
- Why Developers Hate PHP (Mehdi Zed)
UPDATE: I’ve now collected these and more on my Bookmarks page, where I’ll be adding future ones as well.